Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 34 yrs I've lost my storage so I guess it's time to restore my 55 2dr Bel Air post. I've spent the last 40 yrs practicing on everyone else's cars, now I hope to do my own. It was stolen back in 72, got it back striped and stored it in a garage that had a dirt floor. Still pretty solid except some of the floor. I'll get it back Mon of Tues and look it over a lot closer. It's been 2 yrs since I saw it last.

Just finished a Cobra kit that my friend and I built together to sell. The profits if there is any will go into the 55.

I'm sure there is a wealth of knowledge here after looking around reading posts and looking at the photo gallery. So please be understandable when I ask a dumb question. It's been so lone since I worked on that car I forgot how it was put together.

The main reason for this post is to say Hi, and thanks in advance for letting me pick your brains.

Staledale

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome! Give us a report after you get re-aquainted with the old girl!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys, glad to be here, Ive already learned a lot just reading the forum. Here's a photo of what I've got to work with. The floors are the biggest problem, but I welded for a living so it won't be to hard. One door will need replaced because the area above the top hinge is gone. Mice must have had a nest there and it stayed wet.

http://www.trifive.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=-4&pos=0

Staledale

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.