Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just retired on Sept. 25th, and the new feeling is awesome. I am ready to enjoy life with my wife and finally have time to work on my 55 Bel Air that has been sitting in the garage since 1993, waiting for some well deserved attention. I am really going to enjoy this.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
:congrats: on your retirement. I hope you enjoy it.Please post some pics of your progress on your car. bowtie-trifive:gba:

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Congratulations!!!!:congrats::congrats::congrats: I have 308 days until I retire. Can't wait. :flag6: Blake

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,737 Posts
From one old man to another....Welcome to the club from Speedy and myself :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Retirement

Welcome to our retirement club.:sign0016:. I've been retired since 2004 but I then took another job for 2 years. I got to redo my 1955 Belair for the second time (first was in 1980), bought and rebuilt my childhood home, went on several cruises, etc. The trick is to keep yourself busy. Remember, a body in motion stays in motion!!:anim_25:

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy every day like it's your last.

·
Registered
67,764 Posts
congrats, have fun. :tu .............. everyday is a Saturday. :04:

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Congrats on your retirement.:shakehands:

There's only two good things about working
for a living:-Days off and payday.

Now you've got 52 weeks holidays a year.Enjoy.

Cheers,
Doug

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
Drawback ?

The only drawback to being retired is I have no memory of the day of the month (What's more I don't care). I'm glad I don't very often write a check. Debit card for everything. You'll Love it,

1 - 20 of 33 Posts