Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't checked in for a while not done much on the 57,had a procedure done on my heart,now back at work and working a lot.looking foreward to discussing Chevy problems a little later.Progress is slow on the old 57.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Take care of yourself first.....Then get after that old car!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone just about ready to start on the project again.I had stopped with removing driver side fender and outside rocker.At this point the door was sagging about 1/2 in. The inner rocker also needs to be replaced and the piece behind the kick panel also needs to come out and be fixed.Anyone have any ideas on how to get the outside rocker in the correct position with the door sagging? If I close the door it goes in about 1/4 in.too far. Please help.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
alexP. I suffered a heart attack, at the age of 44, November 2003. With the help of my wife, children and my cardiologist. I am now feeling much better. During my rehabilitation I spent many short periods of time polishing stainless steel nuts and bolts on my '55. Remember Diet, exercise.....and a classic CHEVY. Just what the doctor ordered! Take care yourself......

Tom (55fazzi)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Thanks PaPa Mike!.....I guess it's like a bad back in that...you have good days and bad. And yes spending time with the '55 helped tremendously. It's hard when your mind is still 20 years old and your body's failing you. Isn't it pal! Glad we're both OK! Thanks!

Tom

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for the good advice,I had 2 stent implants done,feeling better just getting a little impatient with the 57,so much left to do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.