Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would stop by and say "Hello from Kansas." I am one of the owners of M&K Blasting located in Louisburg, KS. We are a completely mobile media blasting company which was started in 2007. We were recommended by a new friend/customer of ours who is in the process of restoring a 1955 to come and join this group.

·
Registered
18 Posts
M&K Blasting

They blasted my car this past weekend. A more professional, and thorough job cannot be bought. They came to my place, fired up some very nice equipment and the car had a perfect profile for my epoxy primer, there was NO warpage on the car, and I would tell anybody within the distance they will drive that you should hire M&K. I was very pleased with their work and impressed by their value! and I didn't have to load up my car in dissasembled state and take it to some guy. They came to ME!!! HIRE THEM!!! I will post pics!

Attachments

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi m&k and welcome. good to have you here. got a trifive? :stupido2:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive M&K:shakehands: Later, Dave

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome M&K Blasting. Glad to hear you have taken care of one of our members.:tu Do you own a TRI-5 or other classic car? Brian:bowtieb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We don't own any classic cars. We just enjoy blasting them along with other items our customers want us to help with. :O)

It was a pleasure helping him out. What a great family.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard!!:sign0016:

Glad you found us:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.