Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all "tri 5" folks. Just saying hi for my first posting. I just finished my '55 Bel Air 2 door post in Dec. '05 after a 12 year project. I sure enjoy driving it. My wife's and my dream car. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure it out. I look forward to seeing everyone else's "tri 5" buggies. Nothing like them. Glad to be here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
[QUOTE='55 lover]Hello to all "tri 5" folks. Just saying hi for my first posting. I just finished my '55 Bel Air 2 door post in Dec. '05 after a 12 year project. I sure enjoy driving it. My wife's and my dream car. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure it out. I look forward to seeing everyone else's "tri 5" buggies. Nothing like them. Glad to be here.[/QUOTE] Hope to have some nice chit chat regularly. Thanks for this site.

·
Administrator
49,379 Posts

·
Registered
67,447 Posts
:hello: hi lover and welcome. good to have you here.

·
Registered
67,447 Posts
how do you go about changing the odometer ?
:hello: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here. not a big deal, but would be good to start a new post with your question and intro too. take a look in library area on homepage, might be something there.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive :shakehands: Glad you found us... Later, Dave

·
Registered
12,259 Posts
how do you go about changing the odometer ?
Hi and Welcome to TriFive :)

:hello: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here. not a big deal, but would be good to start a new post with your question and intro too. take a look in library area on homepage, might be something there.
...and as Carl points out. Better luck with a new post :tu

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.