Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all
My screen name in mungo , my name is Norm,
I have a 55 belair 4dr. which i'v owned for 20 some years and am doing a rerestoration on it.
This seems to be a great site I just read the newsletter and it has all kinds of good info.

Glade I found ya'll
Norm

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Welcome, Norm. Have you been "getting around to the resto" for 20 years, or have you just recently decided it needs a resto? Just wondering because so many of us have cars for longer than we think we'd have them before we get to doing the resto! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1957chevy said:
Welcome, Norm. Have you been "getting around to the resto" for 20 years, or have you just recently decided it needs a resto? Just wondering because so many of us have cars for longer than we think we'd have them before we get to doing the resto! :)

I did quite a bit of work on it when I first got it . It's just time to refresh things up again
Norm

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Hey Norm, maybe you could take some photos now so you'll have 'before pics'...we love to see pics! :) They're real easy to post here, too. Just check out the gallery section or the car albums area. Or, if you're real into it, you can check out the free websites they offer on this site...just contact Otis, he'll set ya up! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.