Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here and i just love talking about the old cars, plus asking a few question's also lol........ me right now at the moment i have a pro street 55 Chevy and also a 57 belair......... for the past 2 years i have just been working my butt of on them to get them going the way they should and i do hope you guys can give me a hand with question's when need be.... never know i might be able to help someone out there also :D thanks and I'm glad to be here and looking forward to having some fun conversion's :)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Welcome -- I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunities for you to help some of us around here!

If your signon name is any indication of what you like to do in your 55, then you'll make lots of friends around here :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Late 55 said:
Welcome! What part of Kentucky do you call home?

silvergrove ky.................about 10 min's from cincinnati........

I'm still getting all the site option's worked out lol i didnt even know anyone posted on here on what i had wrote until i looked around lol ill get all the bugs worked out since I'm new here and all............... SEEMS like I'm gonna like this site alot!!! Have a good one guys :D really quick what is the Quick Reply screen about at the bottom of the pages all about??? like i said ill figure it all out in time lol thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well that didnt take to long to figure out lol...... I think ill have no trouble here,,,, by the way thats my 55 i posted in the little box just figured i would show it to you guys since like i said im new and all,,,,,,,,, its not to bad to look at

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1957chevy said:
Welcome -- I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunities for you to help some of us around here!

If your signon name is any indication of what you like to do in your 55, then you'll make lots of friends around here :)

Sure is a nice 57 chevy in your site Mike!! gotta love the 57's ill try to get some pic's of my 57 in here soon, I got my 55 on here now, trust me your 57 is alot nicer then my 57 right now since mine is off the frame getting built right now and is in 1000 pieces lol.........:p

·
Administrator
49,342 Posts
Just don`t take too long getting the 57 back together because those small parts sure do seem to do a dissappearing act. I`m learning this from experience.
Terry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.