Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I'm a new member and have been veiwing the website for a couple of weeks and see that it contains some very helpful information and alot of folks willing to share their expertise.

My 57 Bel Air is going to upholstery tomorrow and I should have it on the road hopefully in 2 weeeks. It's my first 57 after having everything froma 32 Ford Hiboy to a 67 Camaro. I'm really looking forward to it!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
845 Posts
:tee:
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I'm a new member and have been veiwing the website for a couple of weeks and see that it contains some very helpful information and alot of folks willing to share their expertise.

My 57 Bel Air is going to upholstery tomorrow and I should have it on the road hopefully in 2 weeeks. It's my first 57 after having everything froma 32 Ford Hiboy to a 67 Camaro. I'm really looking forward to it!! :D
Welcome to the site Tiny! Good lookin' FiveSeven......:trytofly:

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi tiny and welcome. good to have you here. good looking 57 and man-cave.

·
Registered
488 Posts
very nice , i remember when i drove mine for the first time after 6.5 years, i have had it on the road now for around 7 months, living the dream.:sign0016:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to bowtie-trifiveTiny:shakehands: Nice looking 57... Later, Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.