Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have asked myself too many times (after) I am almost finished with Classic update kit why I put the fuse panel back in stock position LOL. or at least didn't install ALL fuses first. Going to start testing today before I tidy up the wiring behind dash and not fun .

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
11,919 Posts
Have asked myself too many times (after) I am almost finished with Classic update kit why I put the fuse panel back in stock position LOL. or at least didn't install ALL fuses first. Going to start testing today before I tidy up the wiring behind dash and not fun .
Have the fuse layout schematics?

·
Administrator
50,547 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
well, got all the fuses in...everything works EXCEPT dash lights. Fuse is hot but gray wire feeding is not....tested it on bench when I redid the speedometer and the green lenses for turn signals. signal indicators work so ground is good. Where to look??-----------------------------------
Never mind---brain fart---turned off at headlight switch LOL

·
Registered
🐔County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
10,883 Posts
Go and search your local yard sales some weekend and grab someone's unwanted weight bench for cheap. My guess is a little modification could yield a workable substitute.
I've used bare plywood but I also have a big exercise thing with weights, cables, any pulley's that I'm going to scrap. I'm sure I'll find a way for the bench part of that to do the job.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts