Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,880 Posts
Guys, Don't get your hopes up too much about these vehicles. I know someone that was there and looked at 75% of the cars & trucks about 15 years ago and they all had weather damage, Even the "new" cars still in the building. It seems the roof has been leaking for decades and the ceiling had even fallen in on some of them. The trades that were taken in are for the most part parked in the weeds offsite from the dealership building. This stuff should have been sold off when the place closed but the owner was one of those guys that if he tossed out a price to you and you accepted it he would say to you "well if you are willing to pay that much it must be worth more" and call the deal off. :anim_25:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
This auction is going to be the Powerball of all auctions. Amazing casual collection. Thanks for posting

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I'd bid a million for all of it :)

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
PRETTY Darn cool!!!!

I wonder how much some body will pay for a original 56 with less than one mile on it..

Too bad the Cameo has a smashed roof....still pretty awesome though :tu

Rick

·
Registered
875 Posts
Someone else has just posted that, the 56 coupe with 1 mile on it sure is a beauty :)
The 56 was a sport sedan. These cars would be great to look at for whats correct and what is not, I had to turn the volume off on the video, the woman narrating was very annoying.

·
Registered
67,683 Posts
very cool, great vid on it too. :tu

·
Registered
67,683 Posts
just watched the vid on this, very cool. :tu

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.