Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Well it looks like I will be checking mornings when I open shop and before I close shop. :(
My wifes Laptop just took a turn for the worst , it gets sent out today to a friend to see what it's problem is ! :mad:
We might do another desk top for at the house that may even speed things up seeing as we only have dial up there in the baron land .
Kills me when I try to log on at home so Kate turns it on a half hour before I get there so its up and runing.
If I did not have DSL at the shop I would not know the difference . Time to buy the equipment and go sattlite. We have Direct TV at the house and they offer speedy connection but at a premium. :eek: Oh well they have it I want it but a week after I go with the plan a new one comes out at two thirds the cost . :confused:
For now I will do it from the cheap seat . :rolleyes:

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
Bummer Steve! I know that feeling. I spent 4 hours at my daughters house yesterday reformatting her desk top. It had XP in it and was really junked up. I don't know how that junk gets in there, but it does. I loaded the old 98 second edition in hers. Fewer bells and whistles, but loads faster that XP on an older computer.

PS I'll keep an eye on Otis for you, LOL.....LOL......

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Well , Computers are my field of expertise, so if you guys ever have questions, I will either give the correct answer or make one up to make you feel good.

Don't feel bad steve I sent like 5 hours yesterday upgrading my wife's laptop.

Actually I bought it new for my business, But when I got it turned on she said can I try it, and Since that day it has been hers and I am not aloowed to touch it withoout permission, I guess I can't complain I have computers all ov the house, or else I just build another one.

Have a good one

Otis:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts