Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Well I think I did it, I made a Album today ( Jim`s 57 Hardtop ) Please check it out and let me know what you all think.Now,to figure out how to add a pic when I post.....

Jim:congrats::sign0020::party0031:

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Guys,

Look me up and view My ALBUM pics..( Jim`s 57 hardtop ) it has about 15 pics or so..I`ll add more today..let me know what you think.Can someone tell me how to add a link straight to my ALBUM ?

Jim:rolleyes:

· Registered
19,497 Posts
I found 14 pictures... thanks for sharring... Nice color combo too... Later, Dave

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Guys,

Thanks for looking and the comments. Terry "That`s " what I need to learn next...how to add a pic to my reply so I can show the group some cool pics.

Thanks,
Jim

BTW...Jr is missing something...I have the rest,good luck to him on getting it ...LOL:anim_25:

· Administrator
50,536 Posts
Adding a pic to a reply is not hard. Enlarge the pic,right click on the pic, highlight "view image property" Highlight and copy that url. Then go to your reply, click on the yellow box with the mountains at the top of the box, paste the url in the box thats appears and then hit submit.
Terry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.