Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to see pics of your clean firewalls to see just how tidy they can be. The most important mission in my project is having a very clean engine compartment.:)

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
8,801 Posts
Wow Mike! That is sharp looking!
Eldon

·
Registered
1955 BelAir 4-Door Wagon, 350/350
530 Posts
57 Firewall

Hi Guys! Here is a picture of my buddy's 57. He basically created Tony Danza's 57 from the film "Hollywood Knights". I'll try to post a couple more pics. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Now keep in mind my engine bay is no where near as clean as MikeKY55's is but another example of relocating some things that are usually found under the hood of a stock "55" (i.e. battery, windshield wiper assy, etc). In my case it was to make room for more horsepower:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
As I'm sure most everyone knows, the yellow '57 210 sedan in the movie was Popular Hot Hodding magazine's Project X. That car was their feature test mule for virtually every modification/upgrade conceivable for decades, starting in the sixties. Back in the day it was well known and cloned. I really liked the look of the car, because it was realistic. Most every configuration was acheivable to the common enthusiast. Great car! It is still around, sporting a 502 rat.

·
Registered
382 Posts
what's :cool: is that everyone has there ideas. and it give's others ideas about there engine compartments. some real nice detailing on members cars.and the upkeep to make them stay that way.:eek:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts