Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than a couple little paint issues, I think I'm ready to start putting this thing together. I thought my paint joint would fall underneath the fender spear but my measurement was a little off so I have to sand/buff the paint line a little where it shows. the next big hurdle is wiring and plumbing. I stopped by Eckler's in Titusville this weekend and bought a bunch of body clips. $400 worth!:eek: Dang these cars are expensive...but oh so much fun! :) JIM.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
That project is coming along real nice Jim.... Later, Dave

·
Registered
557 Posts
very nice dude

·
Registered
845 Posts
Other than a couple little paint issues, I think I'm ready to start putting this thing together. I thought my paint joint would fall underneath the fender spear but my measurement was a little off so I have to sand/buff the paint line a little where it shows. the next big hurdle is wiring and plumbing. I stopped by Eckler's in Titusville this weekend and bought a bunch of body clips. $400 worth!:eek: Dang these cars are expensive...but oh so much fun! :) JIM.
Car looks GREAT!! Please keep us posted on your progress.:sign0009:

·
Registered
865 Posts
The white should be helpful in the touch up of the paint. I dinged a peice of stainless the other day. After i spent a lot of time straightening and buffing it.:mad: Anything can be fixed.

Cant wait to see it with all the bright work on it!

Mike

·
Registered
226 Posts
Looking SWEET Jim!
Ditto on the shop also! Looks like you have the room you need to be comfortable while your putting it back together also. Keep us picture junkies fixed up now!

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Looking mighty good. Suddenly I'm craving ice cream.:sign0020:
Jim

1 - 20 of 24 Posts