Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1957 Chevy Bel Air Convertible; ZZ4 w HEI ign; 700r4; 9" rear w/3:50 gears; pwr disc fr w drum rear
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know the correct # bulb for those 2 little courtesy lights down by the kick panels?
Thanks

Ace

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
I don't remember, but they are pretty darn bright and get real hot to the touch (ask me how I know). They might be the same as the dome light. Dave

·
Premium Member
1957 Chevy Bel Air Convertible; ZZ4 w HEI ign; 700r4; 9" rear w/3:50 gears; pwr disc fr w drum rear
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave, You mean because you don't have finger prints on your right thumb and forefinger anymore?? (ouch!!)

..that's exactly why I'm asking. I've got 97s in there right now (what PO used) but they seem a little hot, and close to the kick panel could create a little melting/burning action.

Ace

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Dave, You mean because you don't have finger prints on your right thumb and forefinger anymore?? (ouch!!)

..that's exactly why I'm asking. I've got 97s in there right now (what PO used) but they seem a little hot, and close to the kick panel could create a little melting/burning action.

Ace
In my 56 they aren't that close to the kick panels, is it in a different spot in a 57? I added mine as an accessary. Yes, no fingerprints. Dave

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,894 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts