Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
LS Tech and Moderator
10,808 Posts
Unfortunately I will be getting a 2021 at some future date which the dealer cant give me but I believe the 2020 models will always demand a premium because they were the first mid engine corvette.
Find another dealer that has allotments. So you may never get one. Most dealers only get a handful of allotments. The larger vette dealers will get usually hundred. Most even delever or go pick up.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I envy you guys that are buying one. That's a beautiful car. Back in my late 40's-50's I would have but now I can't see spending that much for a car that depreciates

By the way, Gm does have strange rules as far as allotments to dealers. A few years ago a friend that use to buy lots of new Corvettes went to his dealer to order one and they could not get the color he wanted , GM would not send them one in that color because they had never ordered that color in the past, go figure.

·
Registered
1955 210 SERIES, 406 DUAL QUAD ENGINE WITH MUNCIE 4 SPEED
4,407 Posts
You can now spec out your 2021 corvette. My dealer contacted me and I went to the GM site and specked out what i want and sent order to me. Looks like 2021 production will now start in Jan.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Nice color but give me a Ferrari.

·
Registered
67,073 Posts
beauty topdog. when do they estimate delivery?

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
That color? beautiful
You're a patient man, waiting for a year so what's another month.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts