Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to go out to my local drag strip last weekend the area mustang and corvette clubs had the strip for the day and put on a fund raiser for the American Cancer Society. The vettes and mustangs were having a show and shine with some going head to head on the strip. I thought i would get the 55 out and kill some time. It was a fun afternoon ( See Attached Picture ). I took a more recent photo of my 55 at the strip but as a spectator only, " Well at least for now " i have a 454 roller motor just sitting around not doing anything :confused0006:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
hey greenman i don,t care what it is i just know that i think that every 55 is a thing of beauty it doesn,t matter how many i look at they are the best dang looking car ever made [i really think that and im not trying to offend any other tri 5 owners[

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
hey greenman i don,t care what it is i just know that i think that every 55 is a thing of beauty it doesn,t matter how many i look at they are the best dang looking car ever made [i really think that and im not trying to offend any other tri 5 owners[

You're not offending any other Trifive owner don. You have the right to your opinion. The '55 was the best dang lookin car ever built... until the '57 was built. :happy0030:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Nothing wrong with that that fiver you got there, and I always like it when I see a primer 55. It's like a blank piece of canvas with unlimited possibilities to me, and think the 55 is a sexy car with or without paint...especially with Torque Thrusts on them!

While each has there favorite year of the tri fives, there all fun, and all sexy in their own unique way. I love them all (but I lean towards the 55 myself). :D

·
Registered
19,497 Posts
55 Chevrolet, "The Hot One" 56 Chevrolet, "The Hot Ones Even Hotter":evil::evilgrin0002: Later, Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.