Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the fenders painted/polished and installed the trim. I also got the top and trunk lid painted today--ran out of paint Saturday so I had to scuff and re-paint (bummer). Hope to have the doors and quarters finished this week too. I've learned my lesson with the overspray so now I "wrap" everything once its finished. Gettin' there!:) JIM.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Looks very good Jim, cant want for more pictures, love the engine and I see you wrap it to. Later Bill

·
Registered
67,432 Posts
looks great jim. :five: ..............you would be done if you would stop taking those lunch breaks. :D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Hey Jim,

That's looking beautiful! Great paint, and I really love those FI emblems.

I can't wait to get my '55 out of PAINT PRISON!

Keep up the great work!

Joe

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Jim, you are making some excellent progress. keep it up She is really looking good. :tu

7,082 Posts
Looking great Jim. Satisfaction from doing it yourself has to be over the top. I chickened out. Something about muy cahonies, can't remember what it means. Keep on Keepin on. :congrats: Lloyd

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I'm liking it, good job:tu Later, Dave

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looking great Jim. Satisfaction from doing it yourself has to be over the top. I chickened out. Something about muy cahonies, can't remember what it means. Keep on Keepin on. :congrats: Lloyd
Cojones means BALLS, in spanish. Love that word, strong one, isn't it.

Muchos cojones means BIG BALLS, lots of

·
Registered
865 Posts
looking good!! Nothing like a fresh coat of paint! I like the white looks really clean. That TPI should make alot of torque, right where you use it most of the street.:party0031:

I ran a modified TPI(LPE SuperRam)setup for many years, in a camaro. lots of fun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts