Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am conducting a poll to decide if the members of trifive would like a live chat box, so people online can chat to each other,

Remember the chat box will be open to everyone so thier may be visitors that sometime get a little rough, but they can be blocked as time goes on by our moderators, but we cannot monitor it 24 hours a day.

So if you would or would not like a live chat box, please vote.

Thanks

otis:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm all for a live chat box Otis... Except if it mean's flooding you and the Moderator's and Administrator's with ton's of extra work.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I'm about ready to vote 'yes' but I don't really have a need for one myself....however, if I could get some of you guys going in a live chat while I'm laying on my back under the car trying to figure something out...that might be cool!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Thanks, Dave....I was just thinking that a chat box could be like a new wave type party line!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
After a little thought, I voted "yes," knowing that if it gets abused and causes our fearless leaders too much trouble, they can eliminate it. Let's give it a try and see how it goes.

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK

Since it seems to be going to the yes vote I will now start looking for a good program to run a chat box for us

Otis

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK The new Chat Room is insalled

Look at the menu at the top of Trifive and just click on Chat room

It is intregrated with our username and password system so it will hopefully keep it from being spammed, also if you look at the bottom of Trifive.com you will also see who is currently in the chatroom

Otis

·
Administrator
1,297 Posts
I like it Otis it gives you instant access to any question you have with no waiting. The other great part is you get to say hello to all your trifive friends real time. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.