Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The City of Woodward, OK has a 57. It's not perfect put kinda cool.
Was at the local car show this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
A lot of our cars aren't perfect... I like it. :tu As long as its not pulling me over. :sign0020:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Cop cars.

Darrin, our local police department picked up a couple of these bad boys. After the 57, these would be my 2nd choice! :) JIM.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Hey a fellow Okie! You're about 200 due west of me, I'm in Catoosa just E of Tulsa.

·
Administrator
48,740 Posts
That is a good looking police car. Our local police dept. has a 50 model Pontiac police car they use in parades and such. I don`t want a "perfect" car, makes them no fun to drive. :D
Terry

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
That is a good looking police car. Our local police dept. has a 50 model Pontiac police car they use in parades and such. I don`t want a "perfect" car, makes them no fun to drive. :D
Terry
My truck is perfect right now, a perfect piece of crap! :sign0020:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Neat old cruiser... Later, Dave

·
Registered
66,315 Posts
thanks for pics darrin. cool that the town does have one. :party0031:

·
Registered
529 Posts
That is a "Cruiser" in the truest sense!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Local former Fire Chief has a '57 210 4-door Sedan he restored as a Fire Chief's car. Complete with old style red light on the top.

People love it when they see it.

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
Darrin, our local police department picked up a couple of these bad boys. After the 57, these would be my 2nd choice! :) JIM.

A friend of mine wanted to trade me a 2007 Dodge Superbee for the 55. :anim_25:
It is a nice factory hotrod though. 425 HP Hemi, bright yellow with the stripe package. It has every option they offered. Has 8K miles on it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts