Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed most of the users of the site are from the East coast or central U.S.
Any coming from the West Coast or more specifically the Northwest? By the time I log on, you East coasters are in bed. This can be a great site... keep up the great work.

·
Administrator
1,297 Posts
Hi Mojo
We will try to stay up an extra 3 hours to say hello :) Im sure in a matter of no time our west and northwest friends will be signing up . Hey did ya want to apply for second shift :eek: I hear the bennies are great and all the coffee you drink. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Prostreet

No wonder I'm all alone at night;) The three hour time change could have something to do with it. I will get this off to some of my gearhead friends to see if we can get a West Coast Chapter going. Nothing better than to talk to people that have the same interests. Heading to Calif. today so will not be on for a few days.
Later
Mojo

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
mojoschev,

Bruce from southern Utah here. We just need to spred the word to our buddies.

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A55c4

You got it right....Keeping like minded people going in the same direction.
Thanks for the shout.
Mojo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks ProStreet....Taking my own breathing apparatus...Flying Alaska, they have had problems with keeping air in the cabin. See ya all in a few.

·
Registered
91 Posts
mojoschev said:
Noticed most of the users of the site are from the East coast or central U.S.
Any coming from the West Coast or more specifically the Northwest? By the time I log on, you East coasters are in bed. This can be a great site... keep up the great work.
Hi,I'm from the west coast.Nothern Ca.Whats up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.