Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
49,962 Posts
Mike, yes it is definitely worth the drive. I went when it was there the last time. Around 200-250 cars were registered. I intend to be there this time too, with a car this time.
Terry

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like a good time. Been reading up on it. Guess you have to be registered even to be a spectator at the "free" drags in Denton. hotel rate isn't bad. I imagine there'll be more on the event as it gets closer.

Terry, that going to be a 'Yeller' car? lol Mike

·
Administrator
49,962 Posts
Mike if you didn`t want to register i`m sure you can enter the drags with an entry fee. Tri fives weren`t the only cars there the last time. There are several updates from the club, see if you can sign up on the site for updates. Candy Clark from american graffiti is going to be there this year.
Terry

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike if you didn`t want to register i`m sure you can enter the drags with an entry fee. Tri fives weren`t the only cars there the last time. There are several updates from the club, see if you can sign up on the site for updates. Candy Clark from american graffiti is going to be there this year.
Terry
Thanks Terry. I wish I had a car, maybe 2012 by the time it's done. The draggin days are over-it's a cruiser now.

I read that you pay $35 for 2, no car, and you get a drag ticket. I've got no problem registering, assuming it includes admission?

And I got to meet Candy in OKC during the rod nationals this spring. Had her sign a model 58 Bel Air from American Grafitti-she's a character! Mike

·
Administrator
49,962 Posts
Mike i registered with no car last time and it got me into the dragstrip too. They give you a wrist band for that. My car won`t be going to the drags this time either.
Terry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts