Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad is going to be 70 this year and it would be great to rent a 57 Chevy for his birthday. Does anyone know of classic car rental places near Pittsburgh, PA?

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
As a last resort comb thru the classic car listings on craigslist. Maybe by calling a few someone could give you a good lead to rent a car.Good luck. :bowtieb: :tu :tu :anim_25:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
My Dad is going to be 70 this year and it would be great to rent a 57 Chevy for his birthday. Does anyone know of classic car rental places near Pittsburgh, PA?

I live in Pittsburgh myself and haven't heard of a place that rents classics. Maybe someone would be willing to ride him in theirs? I would if my '57 was finished....:)

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,703 Posts
I have never heard of renting a classic but there are some awesome guys and gals in the car hobby that probably would help you out, don't give up.
Good luck.

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Natioanl Car Rental used to rent Classics.I do not know if they still do, I recall that you could rent a 57 T Bird or 57 Chevy Convertible . May have been for LAX only. Does anyone recall? Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts