Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I live in France and I'm restoring my Chevrolet 1955 Bel Air V8 265 ci. I'm looking for a generator Delco Remy n° 1100310 and a regulator n° 111894. If somebody have one to sell or know where I can found one please tell it to me. If you have one witch can fit with an other number tell me to.
Thierry

·
Registered
559 Posts
I have a rebuilt generator with that serial number, but it would probably cost a small fortune to send to France.

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
regulator

i think you are missing a # on the regulator it should be 1118945 i think. if so i do have several do you need a build date. i shipped to sweden and finland to other members so far.
dean

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry but I was not at home those 4 last days. I found your answer this morning.
- Red Bird: Yes it cost a little fortune to send to France (about 90 - 100 $) but I don't have choise. If this is a generator Delco Remy 1110310, all rebuild, give me your price (if possible not to expensive because of the shipping price).
- Bam Bam: Yes I probably made a mistake, I think it's 1118945. I will go to see the information missing to you and give it to you later.
Thank you for your answer
Thierry

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Redbird, when you are restoring something it doesn't matter the cost you just need that part. It just doesn't sit right when you know you have done everything down the restoration line accept that one part you substituted. Here in Australia you put up with the postage cost because there is not too many people into original parts so it's not lyin g around in garages. Frustrating but whatta do?

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Here are pics of the generator 1100310 stamped into the case. Is this the one you are looking for?
Contact Steve at: AUTHENTIC AUTOMOTIVE
Power Steering for 50s and 60s Chevys
10207 Highland Prairie
Forney Texas 75126-7104
972-552-2221 9 - 5 central M-F
www.ChevyPS.com

·
Registered
559 Posts
Doyat, Here is a picture of the generator bracket. Is this the one you need? The generator does not have the red Delco-Remy tag on it. I will get you a final price once I know these are the parts you want. I don't have a voltage regulator. You can get those on ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi - yes this is the lower bracket I need (if it fits on your generator of course). It's good for me for the generator with its bracket.
Thank you
Thierry

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi, I'm always looking for a generator Delco Remy n° 1100310, at a decent price. If somebody have one, tell it to me.

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Did you contact Steve, AKA Jalapeno? I spoke with him and he felt as though he could assist you.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I have a stock 1957 Generator and will see if thats the part number. I know it works as that is what I am currently using but I plan on switching over to an alternator soon!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is it, I finally found it on ebay, in good original condition.
Thank you all and happy new year

1 - 17 of 17 Posts