Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a great old friend of mine, 72, campained a `66 belvidere, "KOUNT HEMI". i`m in need of ANY, any info, pics, stats, specs, ANYTHING WHAT-SO-EVER, on this car. i just want to make this guy smile. so, if any of you guys have anything, PLEASE look me up. ran at pocono drag lodge, maple grove, vargo, mt. view, all eastern PA. new jersy? maybe. ya know, a few months back, i found a picture of this car. printed it. actually brought a tear to his eye. ok, thanx!!!

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Couldn't have been many with that name, I remember the Candies&Hughes Moonshot in Louiana & Miss. Good ole days

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
joninomader, yes! that`s it. i just found that early yesterday, and yes, that`s the pic. that was taken at "pocono drag lodge", bear creek, pa. that`s the picture i had printed, framed for this guy. man, that was so kool, when he saw it! thanx!

·
Premium Member
15,575 Posts
That thing must have been a handful to drive with an injected hemi and altered wheelbase. Your friend must have had big stones when he was younger. I tried to find the photographer listed on the picture but no luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts