Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to replace the interior on my 56 2 door hardtop.The trim number is 627, cream vinyl with charcoal/yellow cloth. I can not find the cream colored vinyl. Anyone have a suggestion on where to look? Yes I have tried Ciadella's but they only have yellow not cream. This goes with paint code 756D, Greacian Gold and Calypso Cream. I know it's a somewhat rare color combination and interior. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Loren

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a 56 Nomad with the 756 color. I didn't know there was a cream vinyl because when I found it, it had the yellow and black. I put in new yellow and black. Looks good even if its not correct.

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
My local shop can get almost anything . Ciadellas maybe if not in your area. MIke

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Yeah I've checked a few local shops but no luck. The yellow vinyl looks like it has a hint of green in it when compared to the original cream. And then it doesn't match the cream color on the body. Trying to find a big supplier national that might have it

·
Administrator
49,484 Posts
Loren, your avator says Dallas,Tx. Go by "Larry Dennis Co." and see if they can help. They are a supplier and may have something. If they won`t sell to you, get a number and let me know.
Terry

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Terry. I will definitely look into them. Yeah, if I can at least find the material I know I can get someone to do the rest

1 - 7 of 7 Posts