Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gidday all,
Does anyone have the following bits i am chasing for a 57 210 4 door sedan please. Driver condition is fine thanks
1) front Bench seat ashtray and housing
(not worried if tray is trashed just the face is needed and good chrome surround if not just the front facia for the tray)

2) Lower windshield stainless moulding connector Middle (lost mine)

3) L/H lower windshield corner

4) Sunvisor mounting brackets

5) Template guide for mounting the door mirrors in std location

Any help would be great thanks..

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mouse, I'm pretty sure I have the ashtray and housing, the left hand lower w/shield corner and sun visor brackets. I'll double check tomorrow.
Cheers and thanks..

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hi Mouse,

To the best of my knowledge exterior mirrors were usually installed as a dealer fitted option which lead to them not all being installed in the same location. Some were installed on the doors and some were installed on the front fenders. Both of these locations are technically correct. If you look on the Danchuk site for exterior mirrors there is a installation pdf for installing on the door. My recommendation would be to actually sit in the car and have someone position the mirror so that you can see out of it (note they do not have a particularly great field of view anyway). The other thing to be aware of is to make sure they are mounted in a position where they do not interfere with the opening of the vent window and also check that view is not impaired by the vertical trim on the vent window. Good luck.

Cheers, Bill.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Guys Thanks for replys.
I am still chasing the lower screen joiner ANYONE??????
Call out to BAM BAM.. Would you have one?

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
49,411 Posts
Mouse...I have an exterior mirror template on file that I can send you via email...Send me a PM, if you would like to have a copy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts