Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
Previously -55 Belair 2dr HT ,currently 70SS Chevelle
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to own this 55 Belair sport coupe ( coral and Gray 2 tone ) back in mid 70's during high school while living in So Cal . It was completely original ( paint , motor , trans , interior etc. when i got it ) . Anyway I found the original dealer invoice and a few other bits of info from this car and would like to reunite it with the car if possible , I would be very happy to share my experiences and history of the car as well with the present owner if they are interested . If anyone knows of this car or can help locate it ( if it's still out there ) It would be very appreciated . Must say I'd LOVE to own that car again but i know that its out of my price range these days ! Hopefully someone knows of this car , Thanks !

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks , sure would be nice to see the paperwork get back with the car if it still exists :)

· Administrator & Tech Articles
55,987 Posts
Good luck!

Plant Happy World Font Greeting

· Registered
8 Posts
I used to own this 55 Belair sport coupe ( coral and Gray 2 tone ) back in mid 70's during high school while living in So Cal . It was completely original ( paint , motor , trans , interior etc. when i got it ) . Anyway I found the original dealer invoice and a few other bits of info from this car and would like to reunite it with the car if possible , I would be very happy to share my experiences and history of the car as well with the present owner if they are interested . If anyone knows of this car or can help locate it ( if it's still out there ) It would be very appreciated . Must say I'd LOVE to own that car again but i know that its out of my price range these days ! Hopefully someone knows of this car , Thanks !
You might try looking for the VIN number at VinData.com as I just found the site today and looked up my old 57 and it said it was recently titled in Michigan! So I am now on the lookout in earnest. If anyone knows of a Michigan white 57 Chevy BelAir VIN# VC57K192440 and the owner titled it in December in Michigan. Please put me in touch! Jerry

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks I'll take a look on It , and Good luck on your quest , hope you find her !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts