Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, i got a phone call monday evening saying that one of my best car buddies had suddenly died of a massive heart attack while working in his yard. We burried him yesterday. He loved tri- fives and had great hopes of soon buying a 55 hard top to sort of replace one that he owned in high school years ago. As soon as i got the call and got over the intitial shock, my first thoughts where that he never got his dream car ( 55 Hard Top ). He was a great guy that always worked hard and seem to have a good attitude and sense of humor at all the cruise ins and shows we went to. Fellow tri- five member Mickey West met him at a recent labor day show we all attended. My point of this story is to remind us all to try to make the most of each day especialy where family and friends are concerned, take nothing or no one for granit and always remember how blessed we are to have what we have and appreciate it because today is what we make of it and tomorrow may never come.

·
Administrator
50,514 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. You give us a very good thing to think about. We often get too busy trying to live to realize what we already have.
Terry

6,794 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Losing a buddy reminds me of the saying "Yesterday is history, today is GOD"S gift and a mystery. We get to chose what WE make it." Again, sorry for your loss and just cherish the Good Times. Lloyd

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
very well said. It is unfortunate that your friend died, wat this loss helps me to realize is how precious life is as well as the great iportanc eof family and truly good friends.Once agan mycondolances on the loss of a truly good fiend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.