Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Have been to all the louisville nsra events. my favorite show of the year. I'm lucky because my son has lived there since 98 and I have a free place to stay and a garage to keep the roadster in. I get excited just thinking about it. Our day always consists of a morning and afternoon stop at an ehrlers ice cream booth and lots of time inside the vendors buildings. also take our coffee with us to the main gate and watch cars from about 6 am until 9 or so. friday morning to the pros pick area and Phillips lane for car watching every night. It's over so quickly that it's a little depressing on sunday going home.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have been to all the louisville nsra events. my favorite show of the year. I'm lucky because my son has lived there since 98 and I have a free place to stay and a garage to keep the roadster in. I get excited just thinking about it. Our day always consists of a morning and afternoon stop at an ehrlers ice cream booth and lots of time inside the vendors buildings. also take our coffee with us to the main gate and watch cars from about 6 am until 9 or so. friday morning to the pros pick area and Phillips lane for car watching every night. It's over so quickly that it's a little depressing on sunday going home.
This will be my first trip to Louisville,the last time I went it was in Ohio. I know this is one huge show but maybe we will run across each other just look for the yellow 56. :blowtiedb:

·
Registered
677 Posts
This will be my first trip to Louisville,the last time I went it was in Ohio. I know this is one huge show but maybe we will run across each other just look for the yellow 56. :blowtiedb:
I'll keep an eye out. we'll be in a light green 32 roadster with painted (tan) wires and tan roof. columbus was alot of fun but having the vendors area and the dining in air conditioning in august is really nice.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I will also be there I will be down there first thing Thursday morning. I got the 36' trailer out and checked lugs and tires today and truck and car washed I am loading my 55 4 door blue and white tomorrow then heading to my dads to load his 41 willys. I think my number is 2,000 something registration is already out in my car. Always a good time just goes so quick. Seems like every year all the cruising up and down the strip at night is getting less and less every year cops have really cracked down.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well after driving 6 hours in the rain yesterday it has been a good trip so far.The only trouble so far was my wiper motor gave up had to drive the last 50 miles without wiper's.here are some pic's that I took today.

These will be random pic's I like more than just trifive's.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.