Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what the 2 little screws are for? in the picture they look like they have been ground down. I felt them from under the cowl and they are just wood screws with no head. can i drill them out? or weld them up if i dont need them?

Please help me out thanks!
Scott

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Scott, it's a little hard to tell where you are at....lol. If they are on the lower A pillar at the floor then they shouldn't be there. Nothing attaches to the car in that area. If they are wood screws then they shouldn't be there either. Weld them up.
Josh

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Is that at the top......lol. I couldn't tell were the picture was taken at on the car....my bad.
Josh

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys the site would not let me edit the subject line. but yes it was the top of the lower a piller just below the windshield piller passenger side. They must have rotted away or were removed because they look like they have been ground flat. The above little sheet metel gutters are missing for sure. I remember on my 56 4door had them so that makes sense. I will have to get them. Thanks Guys:tu
Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later