Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
馃悢County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The $3.00 value means its regular price is $12.98 and the SPECIAL BUY price is $9.98.
No place on that sign does it say the product is.. A ...$3.00 value
Yes, it does say a $3 value. All the other displays had a higher price for the "Value" number. Like wrenches for $25.99..... $37.50 value.
I had grabbed two of the mini flashlights and thought maybe the computer would fix it at the register, nope. What was REALLY bad is that the $9.98 price rang up as $12.49!
I had to go back today for something else and looked but the entire display was gone. Thought I may be able to get a couple for $3. :cry:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It is poorly written, but I had no problem figuring out what their meaning is. I figured it was $3 off the normal price. But I can beat both items pricing at Harbor Freight on similar items.
But the price at the cash register wasn't the same as either price that was posted on the display, so your figuring would have been wrong.

As for harbor freight, yes I really like their longer skinny 2x AAA flashlights. This one was shorter because it only took 1 AAA battery and seemed almost as bright. (of course the battery won't last as long, but I liked it because of it's size).

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well I'm not psychic, so guess I can't reply without that detail.
It doesn't take psychic abilities to figure it out. All the info is there.
What happened to you having "no problem figuring out what their meaning is"?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Where's the part about them ringing it up at the cash register for a different price? Or did you see that in the picture you posted?

"But the price at the cash register wasn't the same as either price that was posted on the display, so your figuring would have been wrong."

Pretty sure I'd have to be psychic to know they would ask a different price at the cash register, since you revealed that part later.
Have fun, I'm done with this.
I don't know what you are talking about. I clearly stated the price it rang up at before you ever posted into this thread.

How about we just avoid each other. Don't reply to me and I'll stop replying to you. OK?
Cartoon Gesture Art Font Happy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts