Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"A tall dog" today!:D
Bought a new 9" center section for the 55. 3.50 gears, Det. Locker...<50% of the same in Summit.
Also, bought a set of Specialty Power windows for all 4 windows... 60% off!

I don't have a car to put all this "stuff" in, but it sure is fun spending money, and sitting in the shop, looking at all the parts piled on the floor!!:sign0020:

BUT, I did "hear" that the car does have the dash and cowl painted!:party0031:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
anticipation of getting the stuff installed is a thrill in itself.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Your gonna like the power windows. Instructions for the rear are worthless but they do work well :tu

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep!

Chuck, fun sitting in the shop? I think i`d go have a look and take pics of the dash and cowl. :D
Terry
I'll be doing an "inspection tour" in the AM!! he HATES to see me drive in, as he thinks I'm the original "Miss Picky"! He's right. Do it correctly and we'll all get along!

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going

Your gonna like the power windows. Instructions for the rear are worthless but they do work well :tu
to buy only the ft set, but my rod shop bud had these in stock, and wanted them gone:cool:
Actually, I had decided to do only the fts and just lock the rears up. Now, ???
I'll probably go ahead and do all 4.

You get the EFILIVE to link and scan??

·
Administrator
48,733 Posts
he HATES to see me drive in, as he thinks I'm the original "Miss Picky"! He's right. Do it correctly and we'll all get along!
Chuck i have to say that i can`t blame you at all there. Do it right the first time.
Terry

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
to buy only the ft set, but my rod shop bud had these in stock, and wanted them gone:cool:
Actually, I had decided to do only the fts and just lock the rears up. Now, ???
I'll probably go ahead and do all 4.

You get the EFILIVE to link and scan??
EFILIVE was a no go. Spent a few hours with it. I called Dave and he got me a whole further than I was. I may give it another go tomorrow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts