Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the 57 to it's first cruise tonight, It was exciting and a lot of fun.
Of course I forgot to take pictures at the cruise, but I did take short video driving to the cruise and returning from the cruise tonight.

On the way home a 32 Ford with a supercharged big block pulled up beside me and tapped his engine to say hello, so I tapped mine and it was great, Just like the scene from American Graffiti.

Be sure to turn on sound.

Otis :)

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Awesome Otis
that big block sounds as good as the music on your stereo :)

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Was that 110 mph or were my eyes playing tricks on me:questionmark: Later, Dave

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
10,441 Posts
Too cool! Love the sound of a big block!

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually it was very smooth, I only mashed for for a few seconds, It could have easily kept climbing but I saw traffic and slowed down.

Old School Big Block Saying hello.

Otis :)

7,080 Posts
From what you started with to what you have just done is just awesome. Plus along the way YOU started Trifive.com. Thank You Very Much. Lloyd

·
Trifive Calendar Editor
3,392 Posts
Hey- thanks for the ride Otis-:) car sounds great when you step on that go button. Hope you had a great time at the cruise.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Wow.

Man was that fun! :tu I'm jealous ofcourse, but very happy for you Otis. Thanks for the ride! :congrats: JIM.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Its a good job you made your speedo read in leptons, rather than MPH - coulda been real bad if an officer read this ! :)

Great work on the car :tu

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I know you enjoyed the evening. Thanks for taking all of us along on your maiden voyage. :shakehands:
Jeffrey

1 - 20 of 46 Posts