Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Administrator & Tech Articles
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I began noticing that more and more posts contained a bunch of gibberish that didn't make sense....So, I asked AG Admin what the deal was.

Example:
I gotta say, what a thorough write up on " how to do disc brakes right on a tri5"!!!!!!馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤
I found out that for members using the Android emoticons that come with the system (part of your keyboard), the images don't translate to other member's computers or iphones, as those don't have the images saved.

Premium Member
That's been going on for sometime Pops.
Oddly enough, if I use the Firefox browser on my android the emoticons work. If I use chrome , I get the gibberish.
:sign0020:

Administrator & Tech Articles
Discussion Starter #4
That's been going on for sometime Pops.
Oddly enough, if I use the Firefox browser on my android the emoticons work. If I use chrome , I get the gibberish.
:sign0020:

Thanks John...All's I know is it drives me nuts :banghead:

Registered
We have a large poker run on Lake lanier every year with boats that benefit children with cancer. We load an app on everybody's phone that allows us to send push notification to all the boats should their be a rain delay, accident, captains meeting etc. This is our 11nth year and we have seen i-phone vs android go from more androids to now we are 80% i-phone. Our last count was 235 i-phones to 75 androids. We cut off at 300 entree's. I see droids losing this fight even though I carry one.

Registered
I've had fits with viewing the forum on my Android since before I joined...mainly use a laptop. Only use the phone to surf a little when I'm stuck waiting somewhere.
JR

Premium Member
hmm I made a post stating my dislike for apple and it was removed. thought this was a better place than that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts