Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,815 Posts
Truth be told, I know you have not been feeling great the last couple of weeks so in many ways I am glad you are headed to the hospital to be looked at. That being said, you and all of those charged with your care are in my prayers.

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
I hope they find the problem and correct it.Keep us posted,Amelia and i sending prayers and a good recovery for you..

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hoping the best outcome for you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Be strong and stay positive :)

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Mikey,
Take good care of yourself. Going to get it checked out is a smart move. Prayers sent that you are healed, rested, and feeling great soon.

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
Mikey, I was a 22 year old kid, when I had a hernia operation. I cudda sworn the surgeon left a shop towel inside me. That burning sensation eventually went away. Eight years ago it took me over a year to completely recover from a replaced hip. I now walk over 5 miles a day. Five years ago I was driving 50 miles a day, five days a week for over eight weeks to get radiation for stage one cancer in my prostate. I just got tested with a PSA level of .02...Zilch, Nadda!
Where I'm going with this is that sometimes we wonder if the docs know what they're doing but the results speak louder than words. Stay positive. You will beat this. We're behind you my friend.
Bob

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Will keep you in my thoughts Mikey, for a speedy diagnosis and recovery. Please let us know how you're doing; as you can see we're all behind you..
JR

21 - 40 of 84 Posts