Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard of Mill Supply in Cleveland OH? Thinking of ordering some supplies but have never dealt with them before.

Thanks, Eugene

·
Registered
13,421 Posts
Anyone heard of Mill Supply in Cleveland OH? Thinking of ordering some supplies but have never dealt with them before.
Thanks, Eugene
I've bought mower parts from them before. No problems.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok.....thanks guys.
Eugene

·
Registered
11,214 Posts

Thanks, Eugene
Eugene, I purchased all parts (body panels) for the following - 1968 Camaro, 1964 Nova, 1958 VW Type I and 1976 Bronco over the last 37 years - never had an issue with price, shipping or quality.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eugene, I purchased all parts (body panels) for the following - 1968 Camaro, 1964 Nova, 1958 VW Type I and 1976 Bronco over the last 37 years - never had an issue with price, shipping or quality.
Thanks Nick......that is very good to hear. :shakehands: much appreciated.

Eugene

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I'm in the Cleveland area and never heard of them. Thanks for the tip. Website pretty decent. They need to change their name, ....it's not very descriptive ...for us, anyway. :)

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys......I'm always nervous about ordering from someplace I don't know, and would never place an order without your feedback first...appreciate it.

Eugene

1 - 11 of 11 Posts