Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is acceptable in this location but wanted to share someone's blended 55 with modern. And it is for sale in Scottsdale AZ

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
49,309 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Looks like it was a Caprice. I’ve seen some convertible blends in two door. It is interesting, but just not hitting it for me. Seems like a lot of work for a car who’s value is probably not much different had the car been left untouched.

·
Premium Member
50,782 Posts
Well it's not for me, but somebody put in a lot of time ….. :tu
Cowboy :flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Premium Member
13,210 Posts
I was eating lunch when I saw this, key term, WAS, not any more.

·
Registered
65,783 Posts
different, thanks for sharing. :gba:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I agree that all/most of these 'later model' cars which get modifications trying to make them LOOK like our Trifives.. are mostly abortions!

But... another way of looking at them is to realize it's really a compliment to the designers of our TriFives (and to the public that's loved them for more than 60 yrs) ... that people are attempting to make their newer cars capture some of the magic of our Trifive Chevys!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I appreciate it for that man's efforts his devotion and his final fit and finish quality of appearance. It is not my cup of tea but nor are many of the tri fives that I see today.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
I just don't know what to think...well, the front and back end looks good...in the middle not so much. Gotta appreciate the hard work though. This must be build when that caprice was a new car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts