Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the weekend we celebrated my wife mom's 96th birthday...Many of you bowtie-trifive members have met her.....She is a fine lady and family matriarch...Had three get togethers in all.....Mom got a new Kindle....(Now to teach her how to use it) :)

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Great pictures David. We celebrated my mom's 90th on Sunday, the 1st. Kind of coincidental. My wife took all the pictures on her camera, so gotta get them off to be able to post. What a special time for anyone to be involved with, you are a good son-in-law.

·
Premium Member
5,795 Posts
:birthday: from all of us at bowtie-trifive to your Mother in Law. My wife Pat and I, met her at Pigeon Forge. Very nice Lady and family. Hope everyone had a fine day!

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
Happy Birthday Mom:04::04:

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
she does look happy. :birthday:

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
Tell MOM that I wish her a Happy Birthday David.My dog was asking when your dog is coming back to my house to play.:sign0020:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Congratulations to Mom. She looks great. Happy birthday and wishes for many more.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Remember her well from previous get togathers pops. Please tell her i said happy birthday and i wish her the best. I enjoy talking to people much older than myself because most are very wise from the experience of life in general and i generaly learn a lot from them. I often wish i had recorded certain conversations i have had with some of the elderly people i knew growing up who experienced many things that people my age and younger will never even know or read about, some of which where part of our heritage and history that gets lost forever.

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Over the weekend we celebrated my wife mom's 96th birthday...Many of you bowtie-trifive members have met her.....She is a fine lady and family matriarch...Had three get togethers in all.....Mom got a new Kindle....(Now to teach her how to use it) :)

[URL=http://s43.photobucket.com/user/55B210/media/P1010284_zps33d94da6.jpg.html]

David, please convey our congratulations and our best wishes to your Mom-in-Law on the occasion of her 96th birthday!

Best regards,

Harry and Family

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Happy Birthday to a Great Lady!!!!:shakehands: Blake and Margaret

1 - 20 of 21 Posts