Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
I went last year, or should i say, got to the line of traffic. After a half hour of sitting and waiting to creep up a car length every few minutes, i had to get outta there before i had a overheating. Both me and the car. There were quite a few overheated classics along the side of the line up. I sure hope it's better for you this year.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Moonshine

Leaving early in the morning with my Yellow and Purple 33 Ford I have for sale so I can buy more parts for my 57 pro street project. Hope to get out of this Alabama heat for a day or so.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DcwNeil,I just got home from the moonshine Run. Sorry I did not see this before I left. I really enjoyed the moonshine cruise and was lucky enough to win several door prizes, aswell as plaque trophy for The Sponsor Award. This was a needed thing for all the work I have put in the car ,what a surprise.Where were you parked? I was parked down the hill in the curve going back to to the parts vendors. Ace

·
Registered
224 Posts
Moonshine

I was across on the hill on the first level. My wife won 50.00 on a early bird drawing. Didn't get there till about lunch Friday and the area down by the lake was full so we parked were we could get out if needed. Had a great time. You can go to http://jlbphotography.photoreflect.com and see a bunch of pictures from the event. We are on the second page. We are headed to the Shades of the Past show in Sept. and taking our red 33 Speedstar Coupe. Maybe we will se yall there. Neil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts