·
Registered
66,324 Posts
thanks for pics. :five:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Lookin' good!

Car is looking great but you look rather young to be driving! :) JIM.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Lookin good. The rotissary makes working on the
underside easy. Great job. What is #3 photo
showing (black area)?
Later Tony

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lookin good. The rotissary makes working on the
underside easy. Great job. What is #3 photo
showing (black area)?
Later Tony
a man with attention to detail, i like that, ok i have took a lot of detailed photos to show different jobs done and showing the stages etc, i cut a square out and after fully mig welding it in/ grinding it back i painted a sealant over it, on the under side i finished off with etch primer and 3 thin coates of a stone chip. finished in light gray. against the black chassis it looks wicked.(i borrowed the rotiss from a mate)
regards the dools

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great.....I also am not painting my new engine orange.....Ready for something different. going to be red or gold .......:confused0006:
ah if you do red your close to original , not very daring !
gold sounds good, the inlet manifold was painted gold on my engine !
take care tim the dools

·
Registered
865 Posts
Looking good!:tu The second picture of the rotisery thru me for a minute. Turned my head side ways and it all became clear.:D

Im thinking red or black for the engine block on my 56.:confused0006:

Mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking good!:tu The second picture of the rotisery thru me for a minute. Turned my head side ways and it all became clear.:D

Im thinking red or black for the engine block on my 56.:confused0006:

Mike
i saw a black engine dressed up on overhaulin' looked good, i hope i havnt upset too many people with the blue ? i am painting the body in a blue metallic with old english white top amd trunk, the inner fenders and fire wall are satin black

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
i hope i havnt upset too many people with the blue ? i am painting the body in a blue metallic with old english white top amd trunk, the inner fenders and fire wall are satin black

My brother-in-law did a complete frame off on his silver 70 Nova " hot rod " and he painted the block light blue .....It looks great ! He gets some people giving him a hard time about it but oh well, It's done his way and I like it .........:party0031:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thats tough build overseas, thats a tough build stateside..

Gotta love the Yank Tanks!!!
Looks first class, Gonna make it down London for the big cruise at that restaurant (?)... Some old dude cant remember the name of the place.

BTW I paint engines black hides the dirt and small leaks, :anim_25:
BobH

1 - 18 of 18 Posts