Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to go with new doors but went with new door skins and lower bottoms..It was the first time to do this and only took about 6 hours to do 1 door, still have the drivers side to do. Very happy with how it turned out. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the body work tunnel, after 3 years.. :tu

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Drivers side done, It took longer than the pass. side..There was more room for adjusting the pass than on this side, but the fit and gaps will be great on this side with very little adjustment needed..Still unsure which 1/4 to go with on this side ether a hard top and cut to fit or goldstar full 1/4 cut to fit... :blowtiedb:

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If it was me I would go with the Sherman hard top cut to fit your sedan. Good Luck!
Thanks, that is more than likely the way I'll go...I'll just be glad when the body work is done, biggest job I've ever tackled..The only part that I've not patched or replaced is the roof and passenger fender, they were the best parts on the car...This site is the best and has helped me a lot..:tu

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.