Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was cleaning up my garage a little today before i bring John's (joninomder) Nomad back to my house for a interior face lift, and needles to say after the 55 dash install into my 57, i have a lot of extra parts left over that i collected for the project. My shed has been getting fuller and fuller of TriFive stuff, so i thought i would start storing all my extra and left over parts in the attic of my garage. I was half way up the ladder with my 57 & 55 steering wheels, and i thought to myself....you IDIOT, why would you store and hide something so cool looking.....

So i cleaned them up tonight, and hung them on my garage wall.....

My original 57 steering wheel....

I was going to use the original Bel Air 3 spoke steering wheel, but decided to use the 15" after market one instead...

Of-course i had to mount them on each side of my Trifive banner :)

Slowly but surely my garage will be a shrine to all thing's Trifive...i cant wait to purchase my new grill bar so i can light it up and hang my old one under my 57 dash :)

Rick

·
Registered
67,764 Posts
looking good rick. :tu

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have the wifes sedan wheel and original hood bird mounted on a old nascar snap-on clock. Removed the clock and bolted wheel thru hole and drilled holes for the bird to nest. I know the wheel is upside-down, cause its up so high you couldn't see the bow-tie

I also have the Original dash from our '29 coupe with pictures of it in the cluster

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the wifes sedan wheel and original hood bird mounted on a old nascar snap-on clock. Removed the clock and bolted wheel thru hole and drilled holes for the bird to nest. I know the wheel is upside-down, cause its up so high you couldn't see the bow-tie

I also have the Original dash from our '29 coupe with pictures of it in the cluster
NICE JOB...... I like it.... especially the pics of your 29 coupe in the old speedo cluster, nice touch...:tu

Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts