Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
12,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a tight final, Sweden's most beautiful car was presented at a car show in July 2010.
Built by a guy called Daniel Carlsson from the town Boras. Enjoy the pictures :)

(and of course this came as no surprise to you guys... :D)

· Registered
674 Posts
shocking.....a 55. :sign0020:

6,794 Posts
Very beautiful Trifive and deserving of the honor. Kinda like the color myself. Think it's the one that started the whole thing. :happy0030::congrats::tu Lloyd

· Registered
233 Posts
Great looking car...very cool. Any details on it....besides 2dr HT with 18's and 20's, disc/drum, red/white?
I PM:ed Daniel (the owner) who is a member on a swedish classic chevy forum a link to this tread, and maybe he will chime in and let us know/see more of the tremendous work I know he has put into this car.

And thanks Thomas for puttin it up here! It sure worth showing.... :congrats:

· Registered
32 Posts
Chevrolet 1955 2 drht

Hello and thank you for showing up my car here. If you want I can show the entire construction of the car. Some quick facts about the car. I bought the car from Texas took it to Sweden since the construction began. The whole car has been the plate clean any rust etc. are cooked. Have used a lot of lead on the car, the front wings are sheet 1 cm and 8 mm in the rear. The entire drivetrain is exchanged for a Corvette, brakes all around are 330 mm wilwodd with 6 piston calipers, Hood crow is removed, The furnishings are custom made in two colored skin,Stereo system is huge with Ipod mp3 etc. Wheels are 18 "front and 20" rear.
I'm staying there now, then I would do a quick info about the car.
The car won the title of Sweden's best looking car in 2010 and was also two in the race Scandinavien best looking car. It was a Buick who won there.
One of the best things that happened to me this year with the car was that I got to meet Chip Foose, when he was in Sweden! Overall happiness was there. Chip autographed the inside of the trunk of the car. So I'll start with a project topic on the car if you want.

Hope you understand my English is of course quite bad at writing it .....

/ / Daniel Carlson

· Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Beautiful!!

Daniel -You've got my vote also - that is one SWEET '55!!:congrats: :sign0016: to TriFive!

· Registered
480 Posts
it just goes to show you the rest of the world loves classic American Iron, dude very nice, it's nice to win that kind of an award' my 57 won best of class at Super Chevy this year , and after building it myself in my garage it brought tears to my eye's , it was built on a working mans budget 6.5 years now i am driving the **** out of it in 6 months i have put 2K miles on it and it better never be on a trailer unless it's broke or stolen.
drive them or they are just a big die cast car.:congrats:eek:n your car, i love 55's

· Registered
13,604 Posts
Hello and thank you for showing up my car here. If you want I can show the entire construction of the car. Some quick facts about the car. I bought the car from Texas took it to Sweden since the construction began. The whole car has been the plate clean any rust etc. are cooked. Have used a lot of lead on the car, the front wings are sheet 1 cm and 8 mm in the rear. The entire drivetrain is exchanged for a Corvette, brakes all around are 330 mm wilwodd with 6 piston calipers, Hood crow is removed, The furnishings are custom made in two colored skin,Stereo system is huge with Ipod mp3 etc. Wheels are 18 "front and 20" rear.
I'm staying there now, then I would do a quick info about the car.
The car won the title of Sweden's best looking car in 2010 and was also two in the race Scandinavien best looking car. It was a Buick who won there.
One of the best things that happened to me this year with the car was that I got to meet Chip Foose, when he was in Sweden! Overall happiness was there. Chip autographed the inside of the trunk of the car. So I'll start with a project topic on the car if you want.

Hope you understand my English is of course quite bad at writing it .....

/ / Daniel Carlson
WELCOME TO TRIFIVE

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.