1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,357 Posts
Sedan or Sportscoupe?

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
The full length top of fin trim and the aluminum insert is the way allot of people distinguish the 57 Chevy , so I say Belair.
Jim

·
Administrator
48,728 Posts
Who cares which trim level. If you are just lucky enough to own a 57 then you should be happy. I always liked the Bel Airs the best but my views have changed over the years. Heck i even like the 4drs these days too.
Terry

·
Registered
948 Posts
Favorite '57

I marked Bel Air because I want a '57 Nomad. However I would settle for an Australian '57 two door any model.:cool:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Of course I voted for the Bel Air... Because thats what own. But if I could affford it I would own one of each of them. I think they're all cool. :cool:

·
Trifive Calendar Editor
3,368 Posts
Popular with who? Not sure I understand your question, but with the general public, I'd say full on BelAir.
I like them too, but I'm also fond of 210s and 150s (better be :) ).
-For car guys, it think it mostly depends on the car's condition, mods and detail, not the model.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
The reason for the poll is me and a friend were talking about which was most popular. He was saying the bel airs and I was saying the 150s were gaining momentum. Just curious what those of you who are buying them now prefer.
With this comment... You need to start a total different poll. Maybe not... I still say... BEL AIR !!!!!!

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I have never owned a 57 (yet) and always thought if I did it would be a Belair... However, I think a 150 4 door two toned and stock looking with 15 inch wheels (to hide disk brakes) would make a cool sleeper:sleep:Later, Dave

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
I think the "public" gravitates toward the bel-airs, me personally prefer the 210 mainly because the gold colored trim pieces don't do anything for me.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,357 Posts
Myself....In the hardtop, I prefer the 210.....In the sedan, its a toss up between the 210 and 150.

..................................................................................

..................................................................................

7,082 Posts
The reason for the poll is me and a friend were talking about which was most popular. He was saying the bel airs and I was saying the 150s were gaining momentum. Just curious what those of you who are buying them now prefer.
Hi Hot. While the 150's &210's are really my first choice, see No Way they will EVER be more popular than the 57 2 door hardtop. It is one of the most recognized vehicles in the Universe. The car that is the LEGEND. If you have one, treasure it and use and preserve it. That being said, I choose the 55 2 dr hdt (no accounting for taste). :wavey: Lloyd

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.