1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
11,901 Posts
Cool pics Rick! Coincidentally, the wife and I and another couple we have known for forty years went to the Aerospace Museum of California in Sacramento a couple days ago. Brought back good memories.

Don USAF 1965 - 1969

·
Registered
67,684 Posts
enjoyed the pics, thanks. :tu

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great day. The civilian Rider Education classes have upgraded their course offerings too. Now you can take an Advanced class after the Basic permit/ license class. Every MC rider should consider a class every few years.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Great idea, the safety training day. Too many get over confident and a wake up call is a good thing.
You mention the restoration apron. Know anything about the progress of the Memphis Belle?

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
I enjoyed the pictures of your bikes and really like the ones of the B-47. That was our aircraft on Dyess when I arrived in Oct of 1961. Then went to the Buffs (B-52) Thanks.:flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great idea, the safety training day. Too many get over confident and a wake up call is a good thing.
You mention the restoration apron. Know anything about the progress of the Memphis Belle?
not sure, but i can easily check and shoot a photo session in the restoration hangar. :flag6:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I enjoyed the pictures of your bikes and really like the ones of the B-47. That was our aircraft on Dyess when I arrived in Oct of 1961. Then went to the Buffs (B-52) Thanks.:flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive
that aircraft was on display at the museum until 2003, not sure why it's on the restoration apron now, but i can find out :flag6:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts