Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
That's a good motto, I certainly hope that everyone feels welcome, on Trifive.com.

Remember our only rule, Be Happy and help each other.

Otis:)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
That's kinda like the definition of "family"

Those who come to visit when they want, stay as long as they want, and never grow tired of your cooking!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Evening Family..
Another reason why TriFive is home..everybody keeps coming back:D
Just like my Dad's house when I was growing up..the door is always open:tu

Can I have the remote now? :eek:

drew57 andy

·
Registered
67,447 Posts
I"ve enjoyed it here over the last few days. I"ve seen a lot of the same guys that I"ve seen on the other site, but I feel more welcome here. Maybe we can post some pictures later, for now I"ve got pictures on my picturetrail site. It is nice to be here.
there is an "other site" ? :eek: ;) :D

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
"GOES FOR ME TOO"

This isn't like "Family", I like you guys (and gals)!! :D
Yah, What Gene said goes for me.... You can't pick your family but you can pick your friends.... Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Very true Dave!

I just wish I could swap out some of my family!

Anyone interested in a 52 year old, slim, but annoying sister?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Very true Dave!

I will gladly trade you a half sister that causes alot of problems for your annoying sister:D:p

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
"UGLY STEP SISTERS"

Very true Dave!

I've got 2 UGLY step sisters that I will trade for your annoying sister.... Pound for pound you couldn't go wrong.... By the way is the "Hottie" on the bottom of your page an image of said 52 year old sister? Oooops here comes the wife, all bets are off.... Later, Dave

·
Registered
12,259 Posts
I've got 2 UGLY step sisters that I will trade for your annoying sister.... Pound for pound you couldn't go wrong.... By the way is the "Hottie" on the bottom of your page an image of said 52 year old sister? Oooops here comes the wife, all bets are off.... Later, Dave
Dave!
now it has been more than 2 hours since your comment.
...oboy, she must have hit hard... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Oh, I love this site!!

No man, my logo is a 'comic strip pic' of the wife!

The biggest problem I have is that my sis is married to the bar-steward-in-law. He is the guy who was sued by Richard Branson, of Virgin Atlantic, on behalf of British Airways for the carry rights over the Atlantic!!

I don't speak to her all year and then we are expected to lay on their Christmas! Not this year, Monty!! HA!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts