Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw a pretty good action/comedy yesterday. The movie RED has Bruce Willis, John Malkovich & Morgan Freeman in it and is well worth the price of admission IMHO.

The Malkovich character is a goofy super paranoid former CIA operative who lives in an underground bunker. The enterance to his fortified bunker is hidden under the hood of a rusting 57 Chevy laying in a field. Good stuff! :happy0030:

I don't think that "secret" entrance would be such a good idea around any of us TriFive guys though.

·
Premium Member
19,669 Posts
I saw a pretty good action/comedy yesterday. The movie RED has Bruce Willis, John Malkovich & Morgan Freeman in it and is well worth the price of admission IMHO.

The Malkovich character is a goofy super paranoid former CIA operative who lives in an underground bunker. The enterance to his fortified bunker is hidden under the hood of a rusting 57 Chevy laying in a field. Good stuff! :happy0030:

I don't think that secret entrance would be such a good idea around any of us TriFive guys though.
thanks for heads up
hav seen the commericial for it, looked good

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.