Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
RIP: 2/16/2019
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a problem with the 6AL box on my current project car (not a trifive). Did not have the bill of sale as I purchased a few years back. Lady on the phone said they understand how project cars go. Sent box and distributor to them. They repaired defective part and sent back no charge for anything including shipping.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
They are a great company with great company service, IMO.
I had a 6AL that was just a couple months out of warranty go bad. I called them told them what was up and shipped it to them. The tech I talked with said they'd inspect it and let me know the repair cost, I told them to just fix it. A week later I come home from work and there's a UPS package from MSD...it is a brand new 6AL...no bill, just the packaging information. So I installed the new box. I called MSD about the billing and they said they'd investigate and call me back.
A week later I get home from work and there is another box from UPS...it is my old 6AL box, repaired...again no bill. Called MSD talked with the tech who repaired my old box, told him what happened...he told me to just keep the repaired box...I was never billed for the repair and ended up with two 6AL box...the repaired one I still have in my spare parts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts