Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,182 Posts
Don't know where this yard is located but he has a 70 Blazer listed for parts on another forum. It appears his name is Tom Peck and he is from Garden City Long Island. Email address is; [email protected] I for one would like to see what is there but that nasty white stuff will be closing in on places like this pretty quick.

-Bruce

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bruce

Your right about the white stuff. I watch the Craig's list ads here every day and can't believe he waited this late in the season to put up his ad! His ad says up state NY, Garden City is I believe on Long Island in the southern most part of the state. Would like to know the town were the yard is located. I know we have a few Upstate guys on this forum. Thanks for your info!

Don

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
add

i emailed the guy to find out where i have a log cabin in summit ny 4 hours from nyc maybe he is close to me there or close to my home in carmel ny 1 hour from nyc. any thing 10 min or more north of the city is gods country to some people .to me its home the more north the better.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
It would be fun to look around that place:D

·
Registered
434 Posts
HELLO BOYS....The area code 516 is Nassau County ,Long Island,which is nowhere near Upstate.This much I know....I live between Nassau and Manhattan..But the guy could live in Nassau County and be dealing these cars out of Upstate.
Hope this Helps A Little
Paul

·
Registered
421 Posts
yep (516) is plainview area way too far for me,Don have you ever heard of a place similar up near watertown area?my buddy was telling me about it i'll see if i can find out some more info.:tu

·
Premium Member
16,182 Posts
yep (516) is plainview area way too far for me,Don have you ever heard of a place similar up near watertown area?my buddy was telling me about it i'll see if i can find out some more info.:tu
There is a guy in the Watertown area called RK car farm. He only sells complete cars, his prices and attitude are way out of whack. You can see some of his "stuff" on Ebay under the same name.

-Bruce

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When I was restoring my 60 Corvette I did a lot of business with a Corvette supply and restoration shop in Walden NY. Every time I drove up to the shop I would pass a private home that had 50-60 classic cars on the property. He was on Rt 52 near Orange lake. I asked the guys at the Corvette shop about it and they told me to stay away..the guy was not friendly and didn't want to be disturbed. I told them he had to be "disturbed" to let those cars just rust into the ground. There were a few tri-fives in the lot. Never did stop in and haven't been up that way since the shop closed after the death of the owner. Wonder if it's still there. Anyone in NY know?

Don

·
Registered
1955 belair hardtop
55 Posts
im from Longisland Nassau county.. can anyone tell me where this place is? did it have alot of cars??

·
Registered
1955 belair hardtop
55 Posts
yeah i tryed aswell. did anyone ever speak to the guy.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
I failed to open the link as well. I had hoped to see what all the excitement was about.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts